Wednesday, July 20, 2011

it's been too long. Oh how I've missed it!

My Camera....well it was put down for a long while just didn't feel like I had the heart to put into my pictures so I quit all together. I got her back out and it felt great! Although I need sooooooo much more practice and have a ton of learning to do I was able to relax, something I don't do often lately!

Arizona sunset......amazing!!!!!




A few flowers from my mom's garden.....

My sweet boy hanging with mommy. <3

Thanks for putting up with me!  Jen

4 comments:

Heather said...

Im glad you picked it back up because those are Gorgeous. I ABSOLUTELY LOVE the sunset Jen!

Robin said...

Yay I'm glad your back at it and it made you feel better. I have been in a slump myself with my camera :-/ we need to start practicing together again, my friend! These are beautiful <3

Unknown said...

So good to see that you've picked up your camera again and have been taking photos. These are so lovely!

Jen said...

thanks everyone, the comments are amazing! Robin lets do it....I miss you!