Wednesday, August 24, 2011

wee bit of me!


 
{one} what's your guilty pleasure TV show?
I am the worst when it comes to TV...I watch a ton of trash, so here goes nothing and don't judge me! I love Teen Mom, Kardashians,Jersey Shore, Housewives and Basketball Wives.

{two} ear piercings on men: yes or no?
I'm just not a fan!!!
 
{three} do you have dish or comcast?
I have Dish but I can't say I love it!
 
{four} what's your favorite current fashion trend?
I am everything BUT trendy! I am loving ballet flats and off the shoulder shirts.....that's all I got!


 
{five} if you could learn to do anything, money not being an issue, what would it be?
A Nurse for Cancer Patients who know they will not make it.....I have a heart for it!
 
{six} red or white wine?
I have yet to find a Red Wine I love.....


{seven} what type of food is your favorite (ex. Italian, Mexican, etc.)

Mexican. I crave it ALL the time.

 {eight} hp or mac?

I have an hp
 
{nine} what color is your bedroom?
just plain white
{ten} what's your favorite form of exercise?
I'm a P.E.  teacher and I have a 2 year old...plus I have started running every morning again!

 

No comments: