Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Im taking the plunge...

I stopped entering my photos into contest because heck,who am I just a mommy who got a camera a few months back and has been faking it ever since.....got down on myself  BUT I have been making such and effort to change so many things in my life so here it goes!

I know I have posted these before but thought I would enter them both because my daughter is amazingly beautiful and makes me look like I can take a decent photo <3 thanks Em!

<----check this blog out it's adorable!!!!!


<3 Jen

13 comments:

Heather said...

Jen i LOVE you photos and you do take great photos, Your DD is beautiful and the Sun flare in the last one is Awesome.

Jen said...

awww Heather thank you SO much! I am trying to get some confidence,I need to get out more and take pictures but it is hard because I know so many amazing photographers I feel like it's hard to find where I fit! Thanks again you made my day!

Candace McClintick said...

Cute shots! Love the colors!

Susannah said...

I'm so glad you decided to enter--your photos are beautiful! Your daughter IS gorgeous.. wow. I especially like the first one--her expression is so sweet.

Anonymous said...

Wow! Gorgeous!

Unknown said...

These are so lovely! You definitely have talent! I LOVE the first one because it's a great close up and the sun flare in the second one is wonderful. :)

Anonymous said...

I think you're doing a fantastic job!

Stephanie said...

great pictures, I'm also going to do the contest. Good job and good luck!
Please stop by my random blog :)

Jaime Leigh said...

These are truly beautiful! your right your little girl is stunning!

Mikayla said...

I love both of your entries, the bokeh in the second one is beautiful!

Jenn Noelle said...

Aww, your daughter is adorable. :) I love her expression in the first one! Nice shots!

She Will Move Mountains said...

Your daughter is BEAUTIFUL, and I just love the sun flare in the second portrait! =)

-sarah elizabeth

Anonymous said...

Aww, she is beautiful, such sweet pictures.