Wednesday, April 27, 2011

It's Wednesday...and a wee bit of ME!

{one} have you ever been stuck in an elevator?
No, thank God!
 
{two} have you ever ridden on an elephant?
I have, when I was a kid <3
 
{three} have you ever met a well known celebrity?
I danced side by side with a famous choreographer when I was 16 and at the top of my dancing game.
 
{four} do you have any food allergies?
nope

{five} do you know how to sew?
I do know how to sew, I even took lessons when I was younger :)
 
{six} did you get an allowance when you were young?
nope, nor did I have chores on a regular basis
 
{seven} how often do you fill up your gas tank?
I never fill it up...the hub always makes sure my tank is full.

{eight} have you ever been stung by a jelly fish?
Back to no.

{nine} have you ever been robbed?
yes,we had our stereo stolen from our car...I was so upset we spent so much money on that thing!
 
{ten} what is the worst haircut you’ve ever had?
I have VERY thin and fine hair so I have had many of horrible hair cuts....many!!!
 
<3 Jen
 

No comments: