Friday, July 15, 2011

A piece of my heart written in black.....

My life has been a whirl wind of hope and hopelessness, fear and faith. I have made decisions that have changed my life and relationships, Lost some that I never had and some that I never thought I would lose...Happiness comes at a price, one that I pay and some that cost others. I am left with an empty space once filled with loneliness and fear now with determination and hope for a life I deserve to find.
 With all these changes I have found how easy it is for some that I loved to walk away from me and my kid's. That family is about marriage and not about LOVE and relationships are hard to build and easy to walk away from....shocking but good to know now while my children are young. When a 7 year old stares at life full of wonder and hope and is let down it only makes me as a mother stronger, I have found that the heart she holds is stronger then I ever gave credit for. Letting her down only built her up stronger then ever and the family she misses is filled with the friends who support us.....FAMILY IS ABOUT LOVE!

                 "Lead your heart"
I got that quote tattooed on my wrist last week. All my life I have been told "follow your heart, Jen" that has given me many happy moments yet an empty life. From now on I will lead my heart into the right direction. So my life has yes changed and it is scary some days and exciting others. My heart is not what controls my decisions I AM! So to those who have walked away....thank you! I am stronger today then I have ever been.

No comments: