Saturday, February 25, 2012

Five Question Friday....better late then never!






1. What's your favorite way to spend down time (alone or with a significant other)?
I love to lounge around and hang with my family.

2. Are you the kind of person that wants things more as soon as you know you can't have it?
No, I am the kinda girl that saves up cash till I can afford it. I do not like debt or charging things so I have learned that if I really want something I can wait and half the time when I have saved up for something I find that I don't really want it...

3. If you were given $1000 to spend on yourself, what would you buy?
I would love to go shopping for my house or clothes!

4. Do you ever go out to eat by yourself?
Not ever!

5. What company would you want to do a blog review for?
None


So I know it is no longer FRIDAY but it has been so long since I have written anything I thought I might as well....

Jen

2 comments:

Heather said...

Its nice to see a post from you, It put a smile on my face seeing it in my feed :)

Jen said...

Awe, Thanks Heather means a lot to me! I am slowly getting back into the blog world....VERY SLOWLY :)