Saturday, March 3, 2012

Five Question...







 I am always a day late and a dollar short, This weekend is so busy for us! Were moving and on top of that we just finished a week long of Hand Foot and Mouth Disease. Took the kids to the park the week before and of course Luke got it....that is why I never take him out, poor kid catches everything! Emelia started baseball this week, I was blown away with how good she did....I am such a proud momma!
So let me get on with it and after my move I will try to make my way back into the world of blogging because I sure have missed it!!!!
1. Where is your favorite vacation spot and why?
We are blessed to have been able to take the kids to Disneyland every year. Luke is 3 and has been twice now and Emelia has been 5 times, we love it and so do they! We also have taken them to San Diego twice...FUN!!!!!

2. What is your biggest guilty pleasure?
Coffee...and Beer :]

3. What is your favorite fashion trend right now? Or, in the past?
I'm so far from trendy...I wear what is comfy and clean. But I always have my chucks, or vans....flip flops too!

4. What are your spring break plans?
Because I teach and my daughter attends a private school we are on a different schedule, our spring break is the week of Easter so we will do all the fun Easter stuff that we do every year!

5. What baby names do you hate?
I don't really HATE any but I would not choose them for my child....and I wont list them either :)

1 comment:

Heather said...

Im far from trendy too. Comfy is what i choose plus i dont like to stand out or get attention.