Friday, March 30, 2012

Easter!!

Oh how I LOVE Easter. I'm not sure what we are doing this year....we usually spend time with the kids cousins and have a picnic/party at the park. This year I haven't heard of any plans so it looks like it may be a quiet day with just the kiddos. I may need to find something fun for us to do. What are your Easter traditions??

Life in the Weber house has been BUSY! Emelia has baseball practice twice a week for 2 hours. It is amazing how good she is, she is such an athlete...I of course do not relate. I was a dancer for 23 years a cheerleader and an overall girly girl, only makes sense that my ONLY daughter would be a tom boy. Emelia is doing very well in school...makes for a very proud momma. She has started cursive and hates it, ahhh I remember those days! She isn't great with change so once she get's use to it I know she will be fine :)

Luke is doing so well with "potty training" I haven't really put it in full swing...I have the next 10 days off so I may do it now. He goes when HE wants to NOT when I want him to. He is turning into a little man in front of my eyes and he is the last little one I will ever have so i really don't mind the diapers. Luke and Emelia are really starting to get along, now that Luke is a bit older they play games together and she reads to him <3 it is so awesome to watch. 5 year age gap is perfect!! They play in the back yard for hours on end together and then she will get him snack and juice...I love having a mini mommy around the house :)

Well enough about me and mine. Time to start my 10 days off...what a glorious gift :)

<3 Jen

No comments: