Friday, April 6, 2012

5 question Friday




1. Would you prefer having people over for dinner or going to their house?

Either way is good for me....although I don't do either one much at all.


2. Favorite Bible verse and why?

My all time Favorite is: He heals the brokenhearted and binds up their wounds. Psalm 147:3
I love it because it has gotten me through a lot of hard times in my life.  It is a great reminder that God will heal in time....he never fails!!


3. What was the first concert you ever attended, and the most recent one?

The first one ever....hmmm I wanna say Michael W. Smith. The last one I went to was Dave Matthews band at the Gorge.


4. The year is 2025. What are you doing, and what have you done?

Crap, I'll be 45!!!! I will be done going to school....my daughter will be 21 and in College. My son will be 16 and driving me insane! I hope I am happy and content in life. Ready for the next chapter of life.


5. What's your favorite Easter treat?

I'm not a fan of candy and could really do without it... My fav. treat is watching my kids faces in the morning when they find their baskets and notice all the eggs in the yard that the bunny hid for them :) 

Have a happy Easter! Enjoy your Kids...Enjoy your Family.....just ENJOY!!!!!

<3 Jen

No comments: