Wednesday, April 27, 2011

sometimes we just have to let go....

I have a very challenging weekend ahead of me. My emotions get the best of me and momma bear mode comes in full force. Hard when u feel like you have to protect your children from the ones you never felt would hurt them....I have seen my babies heart break right before my eyes. I cant control others,I can't make them see the beauty in my children that I see,I can't make them understand the pure innocence and want of affection that my little one craves. Seeing such hurt in a little soul is enough to make me fall apart. Why they find it impossible to love such love able children makes my heart hurt....I can't shelter them from the disappointment,I can't take away the pain. Please God help me to put my best foot forward,to open any doors to better this relationship for my children,protect there hearts from pain and disappointment and help them to feel loved!
<3 Jen

2 comments:

Jaime Leigh said...

We can not protect them from everything, but we can always be there to love them thru it all!!!

<3

Jen said...

Jamie you are so right,hardest part about being a mom is seeing your children hurting and not being able to fix it! Thank you for you kind and encouraging words!